My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! help signing in to the app

I've just downloaded the 02 app and it won't let me sign in using my email address.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 Android app Alert

On My O2 app home screen there's a bell icon with an alert. I press the bell icon and I get a message that my bill is ready. The alert stays although I've seen the aler and the bill. I find this irritating, how do I get rid of the alert to show just ...

Zoon by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

MyO2 App Nightmare

So as many of you know, several months back I cancelled my mobile broadband account. Every since then, I have not been able to use the MyO2 app. I original thought it was the windows 10 app but I have since moved to android. @Toby has been chasing fo...

02.bmp
Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 app on Android & E8278 Mobile Dongle

Hi, I have O2's E8278 dongle but can't get the Android application to display how data I have left / used. Can anyone help me? Thanks, Mark King MCP

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accessing my 02 account

02is a nightmare, I know I have put the right password in, I still cannot access my account, nobody available to help I only want to cancel my international bolt on, BT is looking more promising as a service provider.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2 app

Hi I cjanged my password to sign into the o2 app and it keep telling me that I have no bill or contract. But a friend of mine was able to sign into his my own my o2 app with his details and it worked. Hes using a pay as you go iphone 5s and am using ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2 – Recent updates & WIN A CAR!

Hey guys,We know loads of you already use the My O2 app and from the feedback we’ve had from you in the past – here, on Twitter and via app store reviews – we’ve used this to help shape and improve the app and service. Some of you may not be aware of...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 44 replies
  • 5 kudos

My O2 app - update problems

After updating a couple of days ago, the app won't run - just gives a blue screen then crashes. Lots of comments on Play Store from people with the same issue but I can't seem to find anything here ... S3 Mini running Android 4.2.2.

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade website down

Heads up o2staff... It looks like the web site is down. I can't access the Upgrade page from myo2 on app, android web or pc web. I can access the site but it crashes when I click 'Upgrade now'. I tried to contact customer service but ended up on hold...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos