Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verifying email

Furzul
Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just set up online account. Every time I logon it tells me to verify my email address but it never sends the email.
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Furzul
  • 18 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can someone tell me , do O2 Jane an online chat facility? I have tried searching the website but cannot find it. 

Message 11 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
Live chat is currently offline, sorry.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 12 of 15

JimAvery
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm getting the same thing.  Whenever I logon to O2, it says "To verify your address, click the link we sent to ..." .  It's definitely the right address for me, I've checked my spam folder and I've clicked "send you another one" a few times.

I'm getting my O2 billing emails no problem, and I can login ok, so I guess the verification will only be needed if I forget my password and need to get a reminder sent out.

Oh well, I'll see if I can raise a ticket (it's too late in the day to 'phone support now, and to be fair this isn't terribly urgent so I'll maybe leave it until things return to normal).

Message 13 of 15

JimAvery
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When I logged in just now I was able to get my verification email and verify my email address by clicking on the link therein.  Thank you to whoever sorted that out! 👍

Message 14 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93274 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Magic innit!

Yet another system problem in these troubled times

Glad you got it sorted @JimAvery smiling

Message 15 of 15