Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent inquiry

Dee_Gray2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is there a way to download my O2 app outside of the UK as i am currently in Egypt so i cant download it here through google store? 

Also, as I am also currently in Egypt, having the bundle tariff of 10£ (8GB) and roaming is not working. I have the roaming on and it does say R next to the network signal as well as 4G. 

Lastly, I tried to let me friend call me with the (+44) and it doesnt go through, it says "it is not possible to connect this call, please try again later" why cant anyone call my number?

I have trying for a while now.

Kindly reply to all 3 concerns. Thank you

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7623 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1636 Solutions

You would need to use a VPN set to a UK ip address to download My O2 and you would need to be in a position to receive a OTP to register.

As far as Roaming in Egypt is concerned there are no bundles so it is very expensive 

1000009455.jpg

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7623 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1636 Solutions

You would need to use a VPN set to a UK ip address to download My O2 and you would need to be in a position to receive a OTP to register.

As far as Roaming in Egypt is concerned there are no bundles so it is very expensive 

1000009455.jpg

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148242 Posts
  • 638 Topics
  • 28399 Solutions

@Dee_Gray2 

You need to add credit to your account to fix your calls and data issues, but as it is very expensive, it is best avoided.

Use WhatsApp over wifi where possible or get a local sim to use whilst there.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3