My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! New SIM card

I have a new SIM card which I am trying to activate. To confirm this is my number an OTP will be sent to my number but as the SIM card is not activated I can't receive it!!!!

Betty2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam ? Change of terms and conditions

I noticed a message /email or similar purporting to be from 02 threatening to stop my service if I didnt agree to the terms and conditions theyd providedI'm assuming this is a scam as theres no recollection of any other text about this. Cant find any...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! All ready payed my overdue money

Hi there keep getting a phone from this number +44 800 111 6121 I have already payed my overdue money so I don’t know why I keep getting the phone call and also checked my account and the wasn’t anything outstanding

Jake18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill issues

I have an outstanding bill which I have tried to pay numerous times, however the payment always fails. I have more than enough money to pay it, however it wont let me pay it.

deleanet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

e mails about new order

I keep getting e mails saying thank you for your order, and another one saying we have made the changes you requested. I did not order anything. I have phoned 02 twice to resolve this issue and I am still getting the e mails. Can someone help.Josephi...

Resolved! contract end

can i go to sim only 

randy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming data

I’m in rzeszow Poland and I can’t get any network data - how can I sort this

Rosie990 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I haven't ordered anything

I have got a text confirming an order,  I haven't ordered anything

Pat6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service

Saying no servicei can’t make callsi can text and emailmy son (who I have on my contract) didn’t log in to holiday wifi last week and “has now spent £150 outside of its bundle. To prevent further charges you may not be aware of, we've put a temporary...

Carpet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

hello i ordered an upgrade last week on saturday and paid for next day delivery and it still has not arrived

Kylie1987 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos