My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

My o2 app

Hi there my o2 app isn’t letting me log in? I’ve tried deleting it and re-downloading it? any ideas?

Amzym26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Login

I can not log in to my O2 account even after I changed my password

Maiyada by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't connect

Hi I can't log in to My O2? I am entering the correct email and password.

Paid device bill twice and still says overdue

I made a monthly payment for my device on the 27.8.2023, I logged in today as I have no mobile data and thought it could be a billing issue and it still says Overdue on the device plan. I have again paid today, therefore I have paid twice this month ...

HELP

I have NEVER BEFORE had problems logging in to my account...until tonight. I have tried resetting my password (Several times) but everything fails. I don't know what to try next

HJS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Many many phone calls from o2 agents about upgrades are intrusive

How do we stop the agents ringing every day who are o2 appointed agents thathave been given our details and push for upgrades this is unpleasant , scary, offensive plain wrong, who agrees with me, how can we make 02 stop this?!

Roberto1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 app

Cannot log in to my o2 app

Kevr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Media to O2 migration and App log In issue

Unable to log in to My O2 app after the migration from virgin media sim. Every time I tried to log in in the app it says something went wrong. I need a solution for this issue.

My o2

I cant log in to my o2 app

Julija2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is this number a legitimate O2 call? 02080404352

I have just received a call purporting to be from O2 at number 02080404352 offering a discounted rate for my monthly payments. I this a legitimate call?

Jeff9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos