Did you mean: 

Un needed SIM account

BrightonJohn
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have two SIM cards, iPhone and iPad.

I no longer need the iPad SIM and which to cancel this account. Can somebody help me to stop going around the O2 website in circles and not finding a straight forward metod of doing this.

Thanks (hopefully)

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7817 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1643 Solutions

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 4

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38260 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

Hmm. Guide: Cancelling Your Contract should help, but take care you do not cancel the phone contract by mistake. Guide: How to find help & contact O2 may be of use if you need O2's help, @BrightonJohn 

Make sure you find out what contract length remains on each SIM by texting INFO to 85075 - do this after removing your regular SIM from your phone and putting the iPad SIM into the phone in its place. Good luck!

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149009 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions

Just simply call O2 and tell them you wish to cancel the account @BrightonJohn 

I did this for a tablet sim and it took 2 mins tops.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4