Did you mean: 

Trying to get 3 numbers on the same My O2 account

RichardBrine
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My name is Richard [removed] and my mobile is [removed]

In addition, we have 2 further phones for Claire [removed] and Emily [removed]. These two are on the same My O2 account but Richard [removed] is on a different My O2 account.

Claire and I have been speaking to James who was doing this for us, and we had agreed to move Richard [removed] to Claire [removed] using Claire's email [removed] and then all 3 phones would be managed from one place.

However, the phone line was lost and we have not heard back to confirm this was completed or not. 

Please can you confirm.

Thanks in advance.

Richard & Claire

[mod edit: we'd ask that members don't post their personal details as these posts are publicly viewable. Thanks 😊]

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10628 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3094 Solutions

@RichardBrine 

This  is not customer services or live chat, but a customer to customer community.. 

Spammers and Scammers thank you for posting multiple phone  numbers, names and email addresses on a public forum and as such if anythning happens your are fully liable for anything that happens

As please edit your post via the down arrow on your post. 

You will need to contact customer services Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

***POST FLAGGED AND SOLD TO SCAMMERS (JOKE) 🤣🤣🤣 ****

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7099 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1586 Solutions

* FLAGGED 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 3