Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text from O2

Jess
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I received a text this morning from O2UK saying "We are sorry, but this number isn't right. Check that it starts with 07 and is 11 digits, and try again. Or call us on 2202 for more information."

I haven't tried contacting them and my number is correct on my account so what does this mean? I haven't even recieved my phone yet that i took a new contract out with O2 so I don't understand?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Sounds like something connected to your order and tariff change.
I would ignore it for now and check everything is set up ok once your new phone arrives.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Sounds like something connected to your order and tariff change.
I would ignore it for now and check everything is set up ok once your new phone arrives.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Jess, how are you getting on with your new contract, is everything going ok? 

Message 3 of 3