Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register new device

MarzenaFraczak
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, unfortunately, customer service is not available for a long time so I have to post here.

I just bought a new phone (iPhone 11) from the apple shop and I would like to add it to my account which is monthly pay. Webchat just also is no available, anyone can help me how to do it?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144086 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@MarzenaFraczak 

If you already have an O2 sim card, just put it in your new phone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 10

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions
If you brought the phone outright then you just need to put your sim in it. You don't need to do anything else.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 10

MarzenaFraczak
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank You for your answer, now how I can get proof of usage. I'm trying to get this for my insurance company as my screen has broke? 

Message 4 of 10

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23038 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@MarzenaFraczak If it's proof of purchase, you need to get that from Apple. Did you not get a receipt when you bought the phone?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 10

MarzenaFraczak
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, proof of purchase I already provide them but they need also proof of usage which I was advised that I need to contact o2 and I will get this

Message 6 of 10

O2Lorna
  • 192 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 22 Solutions
Hi

You would need to contact customer service for this, they are extremely busy so you will just need to keep trying.
signature
Message 7 of 10

MarzenaFraczak
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well, I understand that they are busy but at the beginning of last week I was actually able to put myself in the queue (spend hours of waiting) but after that whenever u call them they just saying that they are not available at all and they drop your call. So, how I can contact them, keep trying is not the solution?

Message 8 of 10

MI5
  • 144086 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@MarzenaFraczak 

Does it not show your device details in your MyO2?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 10

MarzenaFraczak
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is not showing any device, not showing when I insert sim to old phone or a new phone, on the website I'm only able to see my number, on myO2 app is same.

Message 10 of 10