Did you mean: 

Proof of purchase

RichS11
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
  • Hello,

I require proof of purchase for the Samsung cashback offer as Samsung are trying their hardest to not accept my documents.

I have tried O2's suggestion of going to the bill/tariff section and creating a PDF document of my bill, but this is not proof of purchase and shows none of the items Samsung requires.

Please can I have some assistance with this and someone PM me with a way I can have genuine proof of purchase which shows all the items Samsung require?

I am still within my 14 day cooling off period and I must say that this hassle of claiming cashback is making me want to return my phone and choose a different phone manufacturer and network.

Please can someone help me?

Thank you.
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@RichS11 

You need to print off the order details from your orders in your MyO2.

You can print as a pdf and save it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@RichS11 

You need to print off the order details from your orders in your MyO2.

You can print as a pdf and save it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2