Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Privacy and%20security

Mek2858
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

As a parent account with two teenage children, they like to view how much data they have available.

My concern is how much other private information they are also able to read such as my own bills attached to my number.

Q. Can I restrict how much information they can view within the app?

Q. Can I set them up with their own myo2 accounts with their own number, but with my bank payment still attached?

or

Q. Can I setup a two verification linked to the parent account mobile number when trying to access sensative data such as viewing bills, bank details etc?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145096 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@Mek2858 

If you have combined the accounts in your MyO2, all acounts will have all access to everyone's data.

They cannot be de-linked unless you cancel the account you want to de-link and set up a new one with it's own MyO2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 145096 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@Mek2858 

If you have combined the accounts in your MyO2, all acounts will have all access to everyone's data.

They cannot be de-linked unless you cancel the account you want to de-link and set up a new one with it's own MyO2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 4

Mek2858
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Combined only because at the time the children were minors. Now they are 15 and 17 would they be allowed to have their own MyO2 accounts if I were able to cancel there accounts and reset them up? Both thier accounts are only sim only contracts now as thier devices have been paid up.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 145096 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@Mek2858 

You would still need the accounts in your name but if you use different email addresses you can separate them so that they have individual access.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 4 of 4