Did you mean: 

PAC code

Sue071
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I would like the PAC code for both numbers I have on my account 

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38197 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

Mild-mannered, helpful, obliging, understanding, patient... 🤔

Message 11 of 14

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12575 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1153 Solutions

Hi @Kei-M_O2 

I get that you are only covering part of Dave's role, but the out of hours thing was always down to the community moderators - such as BelHFL who edited the first post in this thread.

Given that there are a number of mods, who may or may not work across a number of communities now managed by VMo2, surely it is down to them to maintain the 1 hour SLA?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 12 of 14

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 79 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It's not their responsibility, but in future that may change. They've helped us out when Dave has been on holiday but that's been on an ad-hoc basis.

In terms of moderation rights, one of the issues is that a lot of it's bundled together so you need to give access to more than just editing posts and I'm sure if it can be decoupled - not that I'd think that anyone would abuse it or anything 😊.

Thanks,

Message 13 of 14

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7768 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1641 Solutions

@Kei-M_O2 On the Virgin Community those of use that were classed as VIP's had the ability to move a post to a Holding Section only seen be other VIP'S and Moderators

Could this not be a way forward?

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 14 of 14