Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online payments

Geordiejumper
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Several times in recent weeks i have used the app or at least tried to use it to make payments. I get a notification to say payment is not accepted..so I thing ring O2 and pay online..during the conversation I then get an email to say the online payment has been taken so end up paying twice and having to wait over a week to be reimbursed. ..second to this when calling o2 or chatting online I'm told that I should download the app to make life quicker and easier which is somewhat insulting as it's the cause of the original problem ..does anyone have similar issues and does anyone know how it can be rectified quicker? Thanks
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Geordiejumper If you set up a Direct Debit you could avoid this issue altogether. Just makes life a little easier.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

Geordiejumper
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Bambino hi .. yeah I've had a direct debit but following banking error I be had to play catch up a bit and just seem to be chasing my tail now due to these online issues
Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Geordiejumper I agree that banking errors do happen, but O2 app errors are far more frequent and much more unreliable. You should try to catch up and get back on your DD as soon as you can.:smileywink:

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Geordiejumper

Have you tried deleting the My O2 app and reinstalling it?

You may find it works properly after the latest version is installed...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5