Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 travel bolt on

Alidux
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have just added travel bolt on for £4.99 but unsure if the data used will be charged as extra or included in the daily charge. Any help will be appreciated as cannot find an answer thank you
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144170 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Alidux 

Every country has different rules.

You can check here in future http://international.o2.co.uk/internationaltariffs/travelling_abroad

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Alidux 

It may have helped if you had mentioned where you were travelling to in your first post. Or maybe I should have asked.

Good job you came back. Use wifi from now on and messenger or whatsapp to contact friends and family. Turn voicemail off.

Best of luck. thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 13

Alidux
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for the replies. Yes with hindsight saying I was in India would have helped but I did look at the link posted and thought it meant what you would be charged but by buying the bolt on you didn't get charged. Not sure if I misunderstood or not very well explained by O2. I have contacted them and have to ring back this week when my bill is due to see if there is anything they can do to help with the costs because I did try and find out and use the bolt on - or at least I thought I was.
Message 13 of 13