Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyO2 and multiple numbers

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
As a Paymonthly O2 customer, I have had my own O2 account for years. Other family members have PAYG phones, with (mostly) their own MyO2 accounts.

Does anyone know if the account associated with a PAYG number is still usable for Top-up, rewards, etc if I were to pull that PAYG number onto my Contract MyO2 as a second account?
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
No it’s impossible to remove it once added and the other owner will then have to log in with your account details to see their phone.
Are you sure you want to do this?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yes of course.
You are only viewing them under one login, it doesn't change the account status in any way at all.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 8

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 3 of 8

pgn
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
No, @jonsie - merely if I can add these PAYG numbers to my account without affecting the current account that the owner of each phone uses for monitoring their own usage etc.

I only wish to have the ability to see remaining balance and to top-up the PAYG phone if required from my account.
Message 4 of 8

pgn
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Thanks, @MI5

Is it easy enough to remove the account again if required, or is that a call to CS...?

Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
No it’s impossible to remove it once added and the other owner will then have to log in with your account details to see their phone.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

pgn
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

That is what I wanted to know, @MI5 - thank you.

I shall leave well enough alone, when sprogs need a top-up, they can ask for it, and log in to their own O2 account on my laptop to top-up, so they get any rewards to which they may be entitled after so many top-ups etc.  

Thanks! Hug

Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Safer that way for sure.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 8