Did you mean: 

My ported landline number

Fashole
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good afternoon, 

I have been with Virgin since June 2023. Previously I was with BT that i was not happy with . However, I received a random call from Virgin about a TV package  and then I was deceived and told by Virgin that they were moving away from landlines and what i understood I was being told was that therefore I would also need a mobile line as that's where all the connections would linked with. I had my landline which is in the family home since 1988. I specifically said I did not want change my landline number. Virgin did and only found out in November that in actual fact , I do have a landline attached to my Virgin service and it is  new number. I have raised this with Virgin and basically I get impression me wanting our ported back . They more or less from their attitude is that its my problem. How can I get  our family home number ported back  and Virgin taking responsibility for this as it is their mistake. I am beginning to feel that  Virgin when they make mistakes . They don't rectify or financially pay for the inconvenience either. We've had it for 36 years. I'm in my  late 50's  and sister not far behind.  Our Mother is 82 an d has suffered with 3 brain hemorrhages and is in constant confusion . So are her lifetime friends . We feel in any home it is important to have a landline as it is a focal point for those of us that place importance of have close family and friends and participation in our local community. 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11011 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 3133 Solutions

@Fashole 

You need to speak to Virgin on 0345 454 1111 as there is nothing o2 can do to help you.. And this is an O2 Community, you can try raising this on the Virgin Media community at https://community.virginmedia.com 

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11011 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 3133 Solutions

@Fashole 

You need to speak to Virgin on 0345 454 1111 as there is nothing o2 can do to help you.. And this is an O2 Community, you can try raising this on the Virgin Media community at https://community.virginmedia.com 

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 2