Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My o2

stigglad
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi. I had to change my mobile number due to nuisance calls, and that old number was registered through my email address on my o2 app so I could view my data package. Now I've had to put a new SIM card in my phone, but my o2 app is still showing my old number and data package. I've tried to re-register my new number so I can view it's details on my o2 app but because I used my email address for my previous number, it's not letting me register my new number with the same email address. Is there any way round changing my details so it's registered on my o2 app as my new number and data package?
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You'll need a new login or customer services will have to import your new tariff.
Call them on 202 @stigglad
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You'll need a new login or customer services will have to import your new tariff.
Call them on 202 @stigglad
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@stigglad Might be best to wait until Monday, when the dust will have settled slightly after yesterday's outage, to call customer service.:smileywink:

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3