Did you mean: 

My o2 account

Ell
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I need help with logging into my account it says "my o2 isn't available to you yet if your new to o2 it can take uo to 48 hours to be ready" but it's been three to four days no would someone be able to help me please 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @Ell,

The best and quickest way to get this sorted is to get in touch with customer services via 202 ( select lost or stolen - it will get you through to a real person. slight_smile ). Let me know how you get on. slight_smile

Message 2 of 7

Ell
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello,
I called them they keep hanging up on my face
Message 3 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93922 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi there @Ell , how are you getting on with My O2 today? Just wanted to check if you got everything sorted in the end of if you're still experiencing issues?

Message 5 of 7

Ell
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Heyyyy

I need help ASAP
Basically when I got this phone I am not sure what email i used it says that I used both of my emails I have some messages on my gmail and some from my Hotmail and I am trying to log into my o2 account on the app it works let me and both of the emails don’t work I am so confused and lost and I been trying for months and months I want to cry 🥺 it’s stressing me out so much thank you if you could help me as soon as possible I am sorry if I don’t reply on time as well thank you x
Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 125757 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7547 Solutions

@Ell 

Why don't you use the option 'forgot password' (on both email accounts?)

You will then be given the option to reset it and your emails should start working again.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7