Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My O2

TillyB
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've been having the same issue since November & have literally spent hours on the phone to customer services to get pdf copies of my bills. I was even directed to go into the local store who couldn't help at all & when asked what the solution was (I didn't want another two hours on hold to customers services) they actually put a sign in front of me saying that abuse to staff wouldn't be tolerated - all I wanted was a copy of my bills which are all paid. Customer services & even raising a complaint each month has absolutely ZERO outcome. Tried looking into cancelling the contract but I've a year left to run & they want the full amount paying to cancel the contract even though the service is diabolical. Still no access to bills online & can't print off the full bill from the app.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35952 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

@TillyB - printing from the phone App of MyO2 is doomed to failure - but you can get to these in the Web version, here if on the legacy system: Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? and if you are on the new 360 System, here: https://accounts.o2.co.uk/signin

pgn_0-1710157395822.png

Note you will only see bills since the first one issued after your account was moved to 360 - the rest will need to be requested from O2 social Media Team, link to Twitter/X or Facebook in the link below.  When you approach the Social Media Team, keep nudging them - can take a couple of days before someone comes back to you in my experience. Good luck!

Message 2 of 2