Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple accounts under one email

Matt71
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I pay for my O2 Pay Monthly account and those of my family, 6 in total. Currently, these all appear in My O2 for my email address.

If any of the others want to use the MyO2 app, is the only way for them to use my email and password to log in, or can they link it to their own personal emails to login? And if they can, would they disappear off my list of accounts? It is helpful to be able to be able to check if any additional charges have been incurred, for example.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37271 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

Once additional products have been brought into a common MyO2, @Matt71, it is very difficult to get them out and onto their own individual MyO2 account. And no, once split out, you will have no visibility in your MyO2 of their usage etc.

Give O2's Social Media team a shout, links are just below this post - they should be able to help get you sorted for PAYG accounts - Contract accounts will need to be effected at next upgrade, as far as I can remember. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37271 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

Once additional products have been brought into a common MyO2, @Matt71, it is very difficult to get them out and onto their own individual MyO2 account. And no, once split out, you will have no visibility in your MyO2 of their usage etc.

Give O2's Social Media team a shout, links are just below this post - they should be able to help get you sorted for PAYG accounts - Contract accounts will need to be effected at next upgrade, as far as I can remember. Good luck!

Message 2 of 2