Did you mean: 

IphoneSE2020.

Cinders21
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,  
  I have an iPhone SE2020 payment £11.78 a month.  I want to be able to make extra payments when I can but the facility online doesn’t allow me to.  I’ve tried sending messages online but they say I have to phone.  I’ve tried many times to phone but it keeps cutting me off.  
I would be grateful if the facility was available online without ringing as this is impossible at the moment.

C.Hutchinson

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9990 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Cinders21

To start please remove your mobile number from this public forum, as otherwise people with nefarious intent could use your number.

You cant you need to call up, as this is payments off a Consumer Credit Agreement so at the moment you need to call 202 or 0344 8090202

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9990 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Cinders21

To start please remove your mobile number from this public forum, as otherwise people with nefarious intent could use your number.

You cant you need to call up, as this is payments off a Consumer Credit Agreement so at the moment you need to call 202 or 0344 8090202

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 2