Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reconnect automatically to O2 wifi

Help44
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have an issue where my S22 Ultra will not reconnect to the O2 hotspot at my workplace when my S20 could and did in the past.  Everyone else at my workplace automatically reconnect except me and I'm not sure why.

I have the same O2 sim and all the auto reconnect settings are on, the public WiFi is for everyone including colleagues so there isn't a separate one.

Any idea why this is happening?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7843 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1644 Solutions

You posted before about this and some suggestions were made that looks about the sum total of knowledge the Community Members have on this subject

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149104 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28466 Solutions

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Android/O2-Hotspot-requires-sign-in-everyday/td-p/1744519

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23951 Posts
  • 1045 Topics
  • 3770 Solutions

@Help44 As your issue has been addressed in another thread and you obviously are still having the same problem I suggest you contact Samsung: Product Help & Support | Samsung UK

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4