Did you mean: 

How to merge two MyO2 accounts

Stimatic
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all,

I've been an O2 PAYG customer for many years, and have had a MyO2 account throughout.  Connected to the account I've had my own phone, plus others I bought and manage for my mum and my daughter.

Today, I upgraded my PAYG tariff to a 12 month pay monthly.  The guy in the O2 store didn't ask if I have a MyO2 account, and when I got home I got texts saying my phone had been automatically registered to a new MyO2 account.  The problem is I'd prefer to keep my original account, and I can't connect my email to this new account because it's already connected to my original account.

I've seen some posts on here saying you can merge accounts by choosing the "bring in other devices" option, but that doesn't seem to work for me, the only option there is to bring in other devices that aren't already registered to a MyO2 account.

How can I either merge the two accounts into one, or deregister my phone from the new MyO2 account and reregister it to my original account?

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12128 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1128 Solutions

Well done for persevering and getting the result you wanted!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 21 of 21