cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I have more than one O2 mobile number on my account or other MyO2 app? I have multiple O

Hedgemonkey
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have more than one O2 PAYG Mobile number and want to be able to access and manage them from there MyO2 app using the same account with the same email address. 

How do I do this? If this isn't possible it's something that you really should add as a feature ASAP I look forward to your prompt response to this inconvenience, I'm considering moving my 3 numbers plus my partner's 2 numbers onto O2 contract however I keep coming across inconveniences due to incompetence which is causing me to doubt my intention to start using your network as a reliable and high quality service provider for our needs!

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10881 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 3121 Solutions

@Hedgemonkey 

This isnt Customer Service but a customer to customer forum....

There is an option on the myo2 webpage (don't use the app) to add other number into myo2.

madasaf1sh_0-1640345699351.png

Bare in mind as well if bringing multiple numbers across and onto contracts, you may not be able to do them all at once, due to being credit checked for each line, and limits that are on your account. 

This would also apply to all networks as well. 

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10881 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 3121 Solutions

@Hedgemonkey 

This isnt Customer Service but a customer to customer forum....

There is an option on the myo2 webpage (don't use the app) to add other number into myo2.

madasaf1sh_0-1640345699351.png

Bare in mind as well if bringing multiple numbers across and onto contracts, you may not be able to do them all at once, due to being credit checked for each line, and limits that are on your account. 

This would also apply to all networks as well. 

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 2