Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I have o2 Switch up?

DWat900
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Do I have o2 Switch up? Looking at possible upgrade options but getting conflicting information. The upgrade page says I have o2 switch up, and yet on the same page says I'd need to pay the full remaining amount of my device plan.. So which is it?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148944 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28447 Solutions

@DWat900 

If you enter the IMEI number of your device in the trade in section it will give you a trade in amount and then you can select the switch up option which sets your termination fee to zero.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
  • 125730 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7547 Solutions

@DWat900 

It depends when you started with Switch Up.

This should explain Guide: Introducing O2 Switch Up. Swap phones whenever you want! 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11375 Posts
  • 62 Topics
  • 3153 Solutions

@DWat900 

Check myo2 and see if you have the switch up bolton on your account, and the best way to do switchup is in store, its a lot less hassle...

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 148944 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28447 Solutions

@DWat900 

If you enter the IMEI number of your device in the trade in section it will give you a trade in amount and then you can select the switch up option which sets your termination fee to zero.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4