Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract summary

Bradley98
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've been sent through a contract summary because i was looking to upgrade, the deal i selected to upgrade to mentions use of my tariff in Europe, USA and Australia, however on my contract summary i have been sent it states the below:

- 75GB UK data of which 25GB of this can be used in our Europe Zone

No mention of USA or Australia there, also find it bit cheeky you can use only 1/3 of your tariff, would be a lot cooler if o2 said that in the first place.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149586 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@Bradley98 

25 gb is the advertised limit per month when in EU https://www.o2.co.uk/eu-roaming

WRT USA etc, it depends on the included bolt ons.

Guide here Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bradley98
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

in the contract information i've also noticed that it states the above, but int eh Alternative Purchase Options  it states:

50GB UK Data of which 25GB of this can be used in our Europe Zone.

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149586 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@Bradley98 

25 gb is the advertised limit per month when in EU https://www.o2.co.uk/eu-roaming

WRT USA etc, it depends on the included bolt ons.

Guide here Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3