My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

I want to change my number

Chrisf1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ charge

So we have been told suddenly that we are to be charged £7.99pm for Disney+, which was a free extra. We've never watched it. The email says we can cancel this extra on MyO2 but I cant see any way of doing this. We can also "contact O2" although the e...

OldJohn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Registered with My02 but can't get onto it

I'm registered with My02 but can't get onto it. Just get a message saying get in touch but can't work out how to get in touch. Tried the live chat function but that doesn't seem to be working

Redsocks by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! card activation

Hello, I recently bought your card and unfortunately I can't top up my account, it looks like the sim card is blocked. The situation that arose concerns the tel. xxxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible t...

Magiclbn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

logg in attempts / password resets

Multiple times a week now, i receive a legitimate email from o2 saying someone has tried to reset my password. Is there any way to stop this happening. Dont really want to have to change my email address and all the faff that goes with it.

Samsby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I am no longer an o2 customer. Is there any way I can access my old phone bills (previously on my o2)?Thanks in advance.

Resolved! Buying a Bolt-on error

I have just run out of data, I have gone onto the MyO2 app to purchase some more but a message regarding that I have just changed my tarrif is going to be effective/changing in the next 10 days and won’t show me any options for buying a bolt on now.

Hoops99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! (Need quick response) Haven’t been given my extra data bolt-on !

I was running low on data this morning (1.6GB left) so I bought extra one off 8GB bolt on data for £22.99 at 11:49am 23rd July.As soon as I bought it MyO2 app showed that I still had 1.6GB left and I had already used the 8GB I had JUST bought.Now, 10...

Resolved! Cancel apple TV subscription

Today is end of my free subscription to Apple TV and I want to cancel it and can't see on my account how to cancel it. I do not want to get charge. Can you please help?

George6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone has disappeared from the bill section of my o2

During a split with a girlfriend I left both my iPhone 12 & s20, find out that o2 haven’t been able to get the money from my account so I go get the two phones and only the iPhone is available to be paid on the my o2 the s20 is showing up no where?

Alan8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos