Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled contract issue

Dylan-9
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have recently gone through the process of cancelling my contract as listed on the O2 site (option: "I’m not switching to another network, and I don’t want to keep my number"); However, I have just received notice that I been billed for the previous month and have another bill scheduled for next month. 

I have looked for ways to contact O2 about this, however, they do not seem to list a complaints email anywhere online. Every time I call the number I sit on hold for ages and never seem to get anywhere. 

Has anyone had the same issue, and if so how did you manage to resolve this? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38218 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

O2 always bill in advance, so your next bill should contain any credit or final adjustments (leave your direct debit in place so this works smoothly) @Dylan-9 

There is no email contact for O2, all the ways to contact them are consolidated here: Guide: How to find help & contact O2 - the Twitter/X DM option works well, you can ping them periodically until you get a responsive agent, better than having your call dropped when ringing them... 

Good luck!

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148825 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28443 Solutions

@Dylan-9 

How to cancel Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

How to complain https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

How to contact Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3