Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel the contract

Keita
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

A few months ago, virgin media included a sim card with my plan, i did not want the sim card and did not use it, and lost it. I have been trying to cancel this service but i cannot because it needs a verification text to that number. i tried to change the number on it but it did not work because i do not have the sim. could you cancel this subscription for me please because i am not using it.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10632 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3094 Solutions

@Keita 

You really should read the terms and conditions of what you signed up for which wa a discount on your Virgin Broadband by taking the o2 sim for the life time of your contract with Virgin, and if you cancel they will put up the price of your Broadband by the discount given to you, and also remove the benefits from you, so if you have the wifi pods they become chargable. 

The only way to cancel it is to pay off the o2 contract in full, and even then they will put up the price of the Virgin Service. 

Just because you dont use / lost the sim card is not o2's problem... you agreed and signed a legally binding contract..

If you want to cancel follow this guide here Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 4

TallTrees
Level 50: Versatile
  • 11026 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 362 Solutions

Hello @Keita 

Welcome to the O2 community 

We are not o2 customer services 

You will need to contact o2 here.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

This includes contact o2 on their social media site

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12367 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1148 Solutions

You could report the sim as lost and get a replacement, then cancel @Keita ?

Guide: Lost or Stolen O2 Device? - How to Report it 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 4