Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get a hold of support - Order disappeared

Cameron-68
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've tried to get ahold of customer service for days now and get through to anyone. It just hangs up after being in queue for ages. I've tried to contact the chat but it just says that it's busy and every advisor is un available. 

My order for my new phone has disappeared from the "My Orders" tab. I haven't been refunded my deposit either so I don't know if its been cancelled. No emails too. I ordered my phone on January 30th and its now February 27th..

I don't know what to do 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@Cameron-68 

If deposit has been refunded your order has been cancelled, check bank to see if it's still pending, if so, it's unclaimed by O2.

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you -on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)
Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255
Thanks

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 7

Cameron-68
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I said in my post I haven't been refunded. Also have tried to contact all those referenced but can't get anyone..

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

But is your payment pending or complete?

No one here can tell you so you have no choice but to keep trying O2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 7

Cameron-68
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It went through, and now my order reappeared. And is sent out after I went with another company. I've been trying to get a hold of o2 since the first week of February 

Message 5 of 7

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7489 Posts
  • 142 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@Cameron-68 

Have you tried getting hold of O2 via social media ?

You have been provided (above) with the contact details by @MI5 and the social media team are quite well thought of. You might need to send them one or two reminders, but that is better than waiting on the 'phone. 

Good luck. 👍

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@Cameron-68 

If you choose not to keep the O2 phone now, you have 14 days to cancel.

Returning your device | Help & Support | O2

Message 7 of 7