My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! replacement sim

Hi, my phone has been lost and so has the sim. please could i get this replaced urgently. thank you

Resolved! Swap sim card

I was the Virgin mobile user and try to change O2. I received the Sim Card from O2 and reported the PAC code to keep my number yesterday. Currently, my phone status is " No service". Can I swap the Sim Card with O2?

Simcard3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 app

HyAfter I switched from the pay as you go to the monthly paymwnt a week ago, I no longer have access to the O2 application installed on my phone. The message that appears when I try to log in to the application is: Oops, my O2 isn't available to you ...

Resolved! PAC

Hi. I need a PAC code for all 3 phone numbers linked to my account - how do I do this please?

SJS1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

App

I cannot get into the o2 app , I keep getting letters about I owe but I have been paying my bill, I not sure how I owe all this so I need to get onto the app to try and pay

Resolved! Change details of account

I got married and I need to change my details from Miss Hope Jones to Mrs Hope Snell

Hope15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I Pay my final o2 bill

My o2 contract ended.I moved to new Pay as you go provider and ported mobile number.There are some final charges to pay on old o2 account.When I log on to o2 App - it says there are no services associated with this account - so no option to pay onlin...

Resolved! Close my Air

Hello,  How can I close my Air subscriptions? Thanks 

hookro by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Hi you have taken out a payment which took a payment out off £377.28 which I can not afford to pay this month and his put me in an overdraft with this, with my bank, I wanted to arrange a payment plan to carry on paying my payments, I will need this ...

Lee31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos