Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aerial Direct

Rolly
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I’ve just had a call from Aerial Direct who said they were partners of O2 and offered me a cheaper tariff which I agreed to over the phone. During the conversation I was asked what type of business I run , I told the person that I did not have a business at all .
I was then told that a copy of the contract would be emailed to me which it has been but I have not signed it yet electronically.In the contract it states that it is a small business contract.
Since the call from them I have read a few posts on this forum albeit they were old ones from 2017/18. Am I now tied to this contract as I agreed verbally .
I was lead to believe during the conversation that I was genuinely dealing with someone acting on behalf of O2.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Rolly 

If you haven't signed anything with Aerial then don't. They will tie you into a business contract you neither want or need.  Call them and say you aren't interested.

There are supposed to be 'trusted partners' of O2. They are anything but.

Our advice is NEVER take out a contract from a cold caller. Shop around, you will find a better deal with people like Mobile Phones Direct.

Anyone but Aerial.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Have a look at My O2 to check if you have a new contract

Unfortunately for a business contract there are no distant selling regulations or change of mind period

Message 3 of 7

Rolly
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi thanks for your advice. I haven’t signed the contract. Contacted by phone and told them I wasn’t going to sign it and wanted nothing to do with them which they eventually accepted.
Message 4 of 7

Rolly
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi. I managed to contact them on phone and told them that I wasn’t going to sign their contract and did not want to have anything to do with them , they eventually accepted this.
Thank you.
Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Good for you @Rolly .

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

jonsie