Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

poor customer servie

good day o2.would like to request a sar and advise you to train your staff properly. I have still not got a sim card even though i was infored by one of your online helpers that as i didnt have a passport i could go to the derby store with my utility...

O2 Advisor chat

Hi, today I agreed to a new phone and plan deal. This was all done via the O2 chat advisor. The advisor also offered to waiver payments for months 2, 3 and 4. I have the chat transcript emailed to me by the advisor.I know after 14 days we are committ...

MMian by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

Hi don't know whether to choose Huawei p30 or Samsung A70? Currently got one plus 3 but didn't like newer versions thanks.

Jojo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Community - Top | Latest | Unanswered glitch?

A nice touch here, on the Forum's Home Page.Except: When viewing Unanswered, 5 is your lot - if you drop to the end of the list and tap "View All", you do see all, not just "All Unanswered". Frustrating. Unless there's another way to see all Posts th...

Screenshot_20191014-170830__01.jpg
pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worst customer service I’ve ever come across

So I’ve tried live chat 4-5 times now to look for a upgrade on my contract and everytime I do I either get disconnected on there end or I get advisor who isn’t interested in helping me.I just tried again an it took nearly a hour to get to my issue th...

Fizz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My content / personal info

At the bottom of my profile page are 2 links, which I duly clicked to check out what you have on me...and this is what I got..Have I been done? Any translation available, or is this a wip?cheers OF

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 11 v iPhone 11 pro

Can anyone tell me what the 11 pro would give me over the 11? I’m going on a safari in South Africa and want to know if the extra zoom functions would be ideal or not worth the extra money. Thanks.

LeeW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Joined o2 recently

Joined o2 from ee and id mobile last month, took our 2 iphone xr contracts. After taking the contracts out i seen a better carphone warehouse deal through o2 a lot cheaper with more data, i called o2 to see if they could do increase my data a little ...

Daryllmca by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos