Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPD

Dondev50
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why does O2 continue to use this company.  Next day delivery is at best false advertising and at worst fraud.  Yesterday I was given my 1 hour delivery spot, it came and went which more than can be said about the delivery driver.  A complete no show.  The DPD App showed a picture detailing where the “we missed you” card was left.  It was a black picture.  Today the App said delivery between 0700 and 2200 only to get the same message that they had missed me!!!  The tracking showed the delivery had left the depot and returned to the depot an hour and a half later.  In tel days, no one has been near my house.  Now they say I can collect from their depot, the best part of an hours drive and obviously at my expense.  I’m sure they are paid to make the next day delivery.  O2 needs to find a new delivery service as this reflects badly on them and their customer service.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10134 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 2995 Solutions

@Dondev50 

I always get my deliveries the next day from DPD and DHL... 

Who would you rather them have deliveries by Royal Fail, Evri (Parcel gets delayed), Yodel.. 

UPS would be my choice, but you pay handsomely for that service.... 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6506 Posts
  • 48 Topics
  • 1472 Solutions

Virgin use Yodel..you should see the complaints on their forum. 

DPD have always been OK for me.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 3