Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Topics: 123
Kudos: 232
Blog Posts: 1

Samsung and huawei and others

[ Edited ]

Given the choice between these 5 handsets. Which would you get based in your own opinion

Huawei p20 pro
Samsung galaxy note 9
Samsung Galaxy S9 plus
LG G7
LG v30

Leave your candy-colored cans in the toy chest and try a pair of proper headphones.
Topics: 522

Re: Samsung and huawei and others

OnePlus 6
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)

Yeah Well I forgot about that..
Leave your candy-colored cans in the toy chest and try a pair of proper headphones.

Smiley Happy
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:

Looked at the specification. 6 or 8Gb models.
6 seems to be new high for smartphones in general. I see no advantage to the higher ram unless I do more multitasking.

I got the 8gb by default because I went for the 128gb storage and it's bl**dy fast!

Currently using:
Level 13: Prompter

P20pro s9+ note 9 lol

If at all possible I will try to get the handset direct and pay for it on insurance. Sick of being stuck on rubbish tariffs.
Level 63: Greatness Assured

@anticpated Buying a phone sim free and getting the sim only tariff you want is always the preferred way, and ultimately works out better economically. If you have the cash to do it, that's the way to go.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

[ Edited ]

@anticpated wrote:
If at all possible I will try to get the handset direct and pay for it on insurance. Sick of being stuck on rubbish tariffs.

I bought mine direct from OP and upgraded my SIMO with O2 at the same time.

I got more data and saved £6 a month over my previous refresh tariff.

Currently using: