Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

VAT on charitable donations

Having just checked my latest bill I find the mydonation to children in need has been included in the VAT calculation, is this correct? Has the government found yet another way to tax people? Be interesting to find out what you all think.

Patrick by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live Chat

Working for me i got through twice was testing Welcome to O2, someone will be with you soon.info• 1:06 PM You are through to Shrutiinfo• 1:06 PM Hello, it's Shruti here. I hope you're well. How can I help?Shruti• 1:07 PM Just checking you are working...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Porting - online form!

I submitted the online form to port my number several days ago and have been waiting for the changeover which didn't happen. Today, I have spoken with a fantastic staff member of O2 who was honest enough to tell me that the online porting request for...

Headphones & in-ear headphones

I was wondering what others used on their mobile telephone or indeed portable music player. For a while, I was using Sennheiser CX300 ear buds, then replaced them with CX880i which offered better sound however I tired of them. To save a bit of money,...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming charges

Hi, I have a pay monthly contract with O2 and have been a loyal customer for more than 15 years.I am a frequent traveller and always keep roaming switched off and have never had this problem before. On my recent trip to India- I've apparently incurre...

Jpat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 insurance scam

O2 claims that insurance date starts at the moment of ordering a device and not on date it was delivered.that despite waiting 20 days for an iPad I had only 8 days to buy insurance.Therefore it’s a scam like I have never seen before and will seek leg...

Peterchw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos