Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

• 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

#O2Surprise

What can I say, other than thank you O2 To explain, I never win anything, so imagine my 'surprise' this morning when a DHL van pulled up outside my house and the driver handed over a parcel.I hadn't ordered anything so I was a bit wary. Thought somet...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 31 replies
  • 9 kudos

Reward Nominations - March 2019

Hey everyone, Each month we ask the community to nominate piece of forum content that made a great contribution to the community. The focus is on guides, reviews, product testing and walkthroughs! The nominated member then gets a bump in the communit...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feedback on good in store service

Yet again I have to praise the staff at the Yeovil quedam store. I parked my car in the public car park went to the O2 store was served immediately and made them aware I knew exactly what I wanted 23 minutes after entering the car park I walked out w...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

Web Chat

Worst ever why do they make it so bloody difficult for you and then no real to you ‘Karan’ who I was web chatting with not the shiniest penny in the purse sorry won’t be rushing back for that one hour I can’t get back in my life

Bop1973 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Kudos for "Off Topic"?

I realise that kudos are a way of saying "Thank you" for the support and advice in the main sections of the Community and that "Off Topic" is the fun section.However, in "Off Topic", members have shown support and comfort to each other - as I, myself...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Only resource I could find for this number is https://whorangme.co.uk/02890852734Any one else validate who this is? Called me like a dozen times now and winding me up