Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Positive feedback

TidgyPud
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have just had a chat with an o2 Employee on the 202 number called Yusef, he was so calm and understanding.
I had charges on my phone that I didn't make and he was so patient, talked me through everything and helped me pay some of it off.
I'd love to give his superior some positive feedback and let him know what a great advisor he is slight_smile
Is there an email address or something I could use to contact someone?
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @TidgyPud

Thanks for letting us know about this excellent service.

I am sure one of our Admin team @Marjo @Martin-O2 or @EmilieT will be in touch with you for more details so they can feed this back to Yusuf

Welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 10

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

I have also found Yusef very helpful in the past slight_smile

Message 3 of 10

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It would seem Yusef is a great asset to the customer service team at O2. Well done 😀

Message 4 of 10

EmmaR
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I am jumping on this thread as it is the most recent I can find. I just wanted to give high praise to Shelley Barnes (TM is Vicky Hall) who worked tirelessly for two days trying to get my upgrade put through on a VISA payment after VISA’s crash Friday. She tried everything bless her and in the end we won. I now have an iPhone 8 winging its way to me. I am one happy bunny thanks to Shelley. If you guys have your own version of the Oscars that lovely lady should definitely get one 😛. If you ever see this, thanks Shelley. I owe you many ice lollies lol.
Message 5 of 10

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Brilliant 😁

The visa meltdown affected the world and his dog not to mention myself. Customer service at its best @EmmaR

Message 6 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Good to hear @EmmaR. There are some staff who will go above and beyond the norm. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 10

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @TidgyPud Awesome to hear about your positive experience with Yusef, cheers for posting about it. And @EmmaR great to hear you got your upgrade sorted, I hope you enjoy your new iPhone 8 when it arrives. I'm a bit jealous! grin 

I'll drop you both a PM (private message here on the forum) shortly to make sure we can find the correct agents to pass on your nice words, please do check when you get a moment. slight_smile

Message 8 of 10

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Well done Yusef! He seems to be getting a great reputation around the Community smiling Same for Shelley.  

Thanks for sharing your feedback @TidgyPud and @EmmaR

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 9 of 10

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I'll ask  to be transferred to one of them next time I need to call ......

Message 10 of 10