cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2's rubbish service is becoming legendary...

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I get this phone call from an 02 call centre. On Monday

The usual "are you happy" . and, Does anyone else in the house want to upgrade.

So I said yes, my partner does. Someone took all the details, and because he got the birthday date wrong, the order fell through. No word from 02, just cancell the order.

So my partner calls 02, because nothing is happening. Gets told the first order is cancelled. Would she like to try again. Yes, says she. Ever hopeful. Gerts on the line to a girl with a speed speaking problem...

Now, three days later, a text message to the land line phone that was unintelligable, and still no phone has arrived. And again, no word from 02 as to what's happening - or not happening.

Called 02, "Where's my phone?"

It will be there tonight between 6 and 10pm - It wasn't.

I can log in to the new phone account, and see the new number, and the contract COST.... very nice. BUT...

It's now Friday - one week since this nonsense was started, and my partner still has no new phone.

It's looking very much like something out of a Monty Python sketch.

Do you people seriously do business this way?

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Must just be me but I'm finding the community all over the place this morning. Confusing trying to play catchup.

Message 21 of 23

MI5
  • 144821 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions
Yeah, it's a problem of multiple threads on the same subject.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 23

Cleoriff
  • 123226 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Must just be me but I'm finding the community all over the place this morning. Confusing trying to play catchup.

You missed the worst of it...Multiple O2 travel threads needed merging. I nearly had to have a lie down LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 23