cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 refer

Anonymous
Not applicable

My friend refereed me several months ago and she and I are still waiting. The form and link was filled and clicked and the order was placed.

I have called up customer service and used the online chat and I keep being bounced between both. No one seems to accepting responsibility. I have just tried to contact online chat this morning. I was speaking to Linden and as soon as I mentioned 02 refer, there was no response. The chat is still open. 

Who do i speak to with reference to this?

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rosadosc

Thanks for the info. Eveything was done the corect way, from my friend recieving the email. to me ordering via the refer link. It should never take this long for them to send us the vouchers. 

Message 21 of 41

Cleoriff
  • 123288 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@@Anonymous

Thanks for the info. Eveything was done the corect way, from my friend recieving the email. to me ordering via the refer link. It should never take this long for them to send us the vouchers. 

It certainly should not....dragging their feet on this one...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

on what date was ur friend connected?

Message 23 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

Her contract started in April of this year rosadosc. O2 are very quick to organise a bill for counltess on their network but two people looking to get vouchers that should have been sent months ago is too hard organise lol.

Message 24 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

My experience with o2, is getting from bad to worse. I placed a order for the moto 360 yesterday only for the order to fail and the money still taken from my account lol. I now have to wait 72 hrs. Pure comedy lol.

Message 25 of 41

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
My experience with o2, is getting from bad to worse. I placed a order for the moto 360 yesterday only for the order to fail and the money still taken from my account lol. I know have to wait 72 hrs. Pure comedy lol.

There is a thread running about Moto 360 ordering issues along the same lines. It seems new stock will arrive in three to four weeks...

Message 26 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes Jonsie, I have seen it. Do o2 read and respond to these forums?
Message 27 of 41

MI5
  • 144860 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Toby is O2 and he has responded on that thread.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 28 of 41

Cleoriff
  • 123288 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

They certainly do...you can follow what was said on the thread in question..

Edit...and seeing @MI5 's rapid response...I could only wish I could type faster  Smiley Frustrated

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 29 of 41

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I have no doubt @Toby will feed this back to the relevant departments. What they actually do with the feedback is an unknown factor.

Message 30 of 41