Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any help with passing this on

Jutmanc
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
On Tuesday evening my S7 edge died on me, unable to charge, would't switch back on etc. I spoke to the team on Twitter regards it and advised me to go to live chat, little did I know it was the person on there I was talking to was the one from twitter. But honestly I have nothing but high praise for these people espcially Harry, I'm sure that was his name. He offered to swap my dead phone for a replacement of the same model which was agreed but later found out it was out or stock. So after speaking with him again I was told no S7 edge was in stock which then I was offered a S8 instead which I was overly impressed with, which arrived next day. But I say it again it was a pleasant expierence. I'm a very happy o2 customer have been for years.

But if anyone can help me pass this feedback on it would be great.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35918 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1589 Solutions

I've tagged in the board Admin team, @Jutmanc  your praise will get to the person intended. thumbsup

Welcome to the forum! 

@Martin-O2@Marjo@EmilieT- one for the Praise for O2 thread.

Message 2 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Our community team will pick this up on Monday and pass on your thanks.....
@Martin-O2 @EmilieT
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

Jutmanc
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks.
Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Excellent work by live chat. Well done and so pleased for you @Jutmanc wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

Jutmanc
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Its great to see when you hear so many people moan about the service they have been given etc, to be honest I've never had any issues that come to mind.
Message 6 of 7

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Jutmanc, and welcome to the forum! 

Thanks for sharing this with us, what a great way to start the week smile I'll send you a Private Message on the forum to get a few more details, and I'll make sure your lovely comments reach Harry; it'll make his day as well I'm sure.

Cheers as well @pgn and @MI5 for the mention slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 7