Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Johnm72
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just want to say what amn apsolute joke O2 are, i ordered a monthly contract phone, paid my upfront costs which they took out of my bank straight away, only to fined out after waiting 3 days that they have canceled my order an now i have to wait anything upto 10 working days to get my money back, the person who i spoke to about it just told me the banks arnt open saturdays so you carnt have it back today, what aload of ******,, i wouldnt recomend anybody to get involved withO2 unless you lime getting ******ed about,
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122932 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Compared to what?

To the others mentioned. No need to use more than one surely? I have tried them all!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 13

davethorp
  • 1035 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 38 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@MI5 wrote:
Compared to what?

To the others mentioned. No need to use more than one surely? I have tried them all!

As far as the links I posted in the thread are concerned there is every need to use them all. There are 3 major credit reference agencies in the UK which are Experian, Equifax and CallCredit

The links I posted allow people to sign up to reports from all three of them and different companies report data to different credit reference agencies so it is always best to get all three and the links I posted give free access to them all

Message 12 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122932 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@davethorp wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@MI5 wrote:
Compared to what?

As far as the links I posted in the thread are concerned there is every need to use them all. There are 3 major credit reference agencies in the UK which are Experian, Equifax and CallCredit

The links I posted allow people to sign up to reports from all three of them and different companies report data to different credit reference agencies so it is always best to get all three and the links I posted give free access to them all

@davethorp 

My response was to @MI5

As I said. I have used them all. I am lucky enough to have a high credit rating, so I would have no need nowadays, to use them all at any one given time.

Mine is checked monthly and I have reports sent to me.

This is my personal perspective, obviously based on my own rating.

I wouldn't dream of telling others what they should do to assess theirs.

Obviously, everyone has a different 'financial status'

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 13