cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

website crashes one word Joke

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can not believe that with all the time you have had to prepare and knowledge of how many people will be trying to pre order you still cant get your IT ready. NOT WORKING. GATEWAY ERROR 502. Sort it out or buying elsewhere.

Message 1 of 78
77 REPLIES 77

Anonymous
Not applicable

yep also giving up. same old o2

Message 51 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't get on with Carphone Warehouse as it tells me I am not a pay monthly customer which I am and have been with O2 for 10 years plus.

Did you phone them?

Message 52 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

phoned them twice, first time i got told they were to busy second time i got told to buy it from apple.com

now that is good business sense.

Message 53 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

I upgraded through the carphone warehouse webiste , easy process

Message 54 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
I went online at Carphone Warehouse and managed to upgrade. They require your number and then send through a code to validate it. All looks fine although I'm guessing just a standard contract. The tariffs match what I was able to see on O2 before the website crashed
Message 55 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ive ordered mine also off CPW. A simple operation and hassle free. I would advise everyone to do the same before you miss the boat!
Message 56 of 78

gjdemon6646
  • 191 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Im tempted to go with CPW.

Problem is i wanted to stay on O2 refresh

Message 57 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have managed to speak to someone on the live chat

CPW is actually cheaper , for 16gb iphone 6 with

- Unlimited text and calls

- 2GB monthly allowance

Phone costs £99.99 upfront

Through O2 for the same , I was quoted £129.99. HOWEVER , the CPW is not an O2 refresh tarrif . But if like me , you plan your next upgrade to be the iphone 7 (in Sep 2016 possibly) then that is not an issue.

Message 58 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there any downside to using carphone warehouse? I plan on keeping this phone for 2 years so I dont mind losing O2 refresh. It just doesn't say on their site if I'll get the phone on the day of release though...

EDIT:
Never mind, I just saw they're expected to deliver on the 19th!
I'm all ordered up now. Screw O2 and their awful website. They can't even take orders for their own service while CW is taking orders for multiple carriers!
Message 59 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
No downside, i looked into this in some depth before ordering. It does state in the email the expected delivery date is the 19th of this month.
Message 60 of 78