cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

website crashes one word Joke

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can not believe that with all the time you have had to prepare and knowledge of how many people will be trying to pre order you still cant get your IT ready. NOT WORKING. GATEWAY ERROR 502. Sort it out or buying elsewhere.

Message 1 of 78
77 REPLIES 77

Cleoriff
  • 122969 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Not really it's O2 who cannot sort out their services, not apples fault for realeasing a product that everyone wants, never seem to have this furore with Samsung or LG or Sony

I think you will find it IS Apples fault...for creating this frenzy...and not letting suppliers know well iin advance what their allocation will be...:smileywink:

Mind you...looking at the main Apple thread here you may well be right...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not being funny but how is it Apples fault that O2 are incompetent?

This has got nothing to do with them letting O2 know what there allocation is, even if they knew 6 months ago they still wouldn't have the capacity to cope with the demand even if Apple allocated one device per O2 customer.

The fact is that O2 should invest in more robust systems like Apple - you can pre-order from the apple website no issue at all yet the O2 one keeps saying 'down for maintenance', there is no maintenance, its just sh*t and keeps crashing!

Message 22 of 78

Cleoriff
  • 122969 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm not being funny but how is it Apples fault that O2 are incompetent?

This has got nothing to do with them letting O2 know what there allocation is, even if they knew 6 months ago they still wouldn't have the capacity to cope with the demand even if Apple allocated one device per O2 customer.

The fact is that O2 should invest in more robust systems like Apple - you can pre-order from the apple website no issue at all yet the O2 one keeps saying 'down for maintenance', there is no maintenance, its just sh*t and keeps crashing!

And if you read my AMENDED post...I was agreeing with you...Smiley Frustrated

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess this isn't a good day to attempt to leave O2 and request a PAC code Crazy

Message 24 of 78

gjdemon6646
  • 191 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Has anyone even seen the tarrifs yet?

Unfortunately I had to give up at 9am as im just too busy at work to constantly keep checking

Message 25 of 78

Cleoriff
  • 122969 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I guess this isn't a good day to attempt to leave O2 and request a PAC code Crazy

Probably right....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 26 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tarrifs for 64g are £199 for Phone - £20 p/m handset & £18 airtime OR £199 for phone - £25 p/m handest & £18 airtime or £10 for Phone - £30 p/m handset & £18 airtime. That's for the iPhone 6. Managed to get over the phone after a 30min wait but the agent couldn't login to make the upgrade. Ridicuous situation given o2 had plenty of time to boost server capacity. I am done. will move me and my other two family contracts to EE. Better deals there anyway.

Message 27 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

I know!  I spoke to them on chat yesterday abour process for upgrade - was givena number to call (that wasn't free), got thru to be told they dont do upgrades (had been given wrong number) - put me thru to that dept and was on hold over an hour, to be told to go to a store or try back later. 

Still tryingt o get online to order. 

So dissappointed as I registered for the updates for iphone 6 launch a few times - and O2 were the LAST people to email me anything at all!

Message 28 of 78

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

We are never disappointed with the farcical iphone launches by all the networks.

Message 29 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

Vodaphone website working perfectly fine, have been able to see their trariffs. Have been on hold for an hour, waiting for chat for an hour. No information on 02 regarding tariffs no message to say how long until the website will be up and running.

I am at work and can't sit just waiting. I have been with 02 for 13 years, looks like I will be going over to vodaphone!

Message 30 of 78