Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

really annoyed with O2 my complaint hasn't even been acknowledged

danwill183
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have raised a complaint via email to the CEO directly, the CEO office and the O2 complaints email and no one is answering me 

lutz.schueler@virginmedia.co.uk
CEO's_office@O2.com
complaintreviewservice@o2.com

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Windybuffs
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I raised my complaint with O2 on 8th July, via email, and apart from a reply asking for my phone number, I have had no responses, despite asking for an update a couple of times. So I logged the same complaint via the Resolver website on 8th August, so that I can follow the correct process in order to raise it with the Ombudsman, as the earlier posts suggest that's the likely outcome I can expect.

I have asked for an update via Resolver a couple of times, and of course, no response. Sad really, as I have been with O2 for 30+ years, and until the last 12 months, I never had any problems with them.

I intend to change provider when my contract ends next March, because this organisation has lost the plot, and sometimes, all we can do is vote with our feet 😊

If I end up in the same position as @Cybrsloth92, hopefully I can come back here and ask for some suggestions about what to do then.

Message 11 of 12

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11633 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3164 Solutions

I raised mine in June and it still aint fixed... and am the same @Windybuffs  been with o2 for god knows how long and it seems the migration to 360 has caused issues on my account and many others..

Good Luck...

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 12 of 12