cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price up

Anonymous
Not applicable

So for months now I've been complaining to you via email, Facebook and phone about how poor your service is, how non existent your customer service is and how expensive your tariffs are and you now have the bare faced audacity to raise your prices!!!!
You are a bunch of thieving low life's, shockingly low value for money already without the price increase. Rarely I get more than one bar of signal and more often than not my Internet fails, not to mention the number of network crashes in the last few months. I for one cannot wait to cancel my contract, I'll never be your customer again nor will I ever recommend you to friends, family or enemies for that matter. Absolute disgrace of a company. 

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think the next time I get one of my customers or suppliers to sign a contract I am going to hold a gun to there head.

Message 21 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
Some of you in this community seem very stuck up and unhelpful. 😒
Pity.
Still, thankfully you're not an official customer service rep, who are pretty excellent.
Message 22 of 31

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I'm very stuck up but I wouldn't say unhelpful(I don't think) just realistic.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 23 of 31

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149737 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28523 Solutions

@Liquid wrote:
I'm very stuck up

LOL, duly noted slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 24 of 31

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi guys, we have a large discussion about pricing, so please head over there if you would like to continue this discussion (link below)

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Increase-in-Tariff-Cost/td-p/364896

Cheers!
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 25 of 31

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I am thinking of rather many and I'm guessing its not the T word you mean grin
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 26 of 31

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94192 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

I flagged another of his posts in another thread. I can't understand the immaturity of keep posting the same stuff everywhere.Smiley Frustrated

Message 27 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would love to see everyone not renewing their contracts, O2 closing their doors and packing their bags back to Spain! I'm on the list... probably EE will get my custom.
Message 28 of 31

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24030 Posts
  • 1047 Topics
  • 3774 Solutions

This thread is nearly a year old. There are numerous other recent threads concerning the same topic.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 29 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
I thought ofcom brought in that if prices went up you could cancel without penalty or am I mistaken again
Message 30 of 31