cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 to close uk call centres

Anonymous
Not applicable

Another reason to go see here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/mediatechnologyandtelecoms/telecoms/10087909/Capita-...

Not for a year or so so will not be reewing mobile that rans out in August

Message 1 of 70
69 REPLIES 69

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions

We arent perfect wink however the partnership with Vodafone and the upgrades which are currently happening on current 3G masts means we will see a big improvement in coverage.

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Message 21 of 70

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Heck only other companies signal I put on par with O2 is 3.

This vodaphone partnership (mast share) has been a long time coming and I do look forward to it.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 22 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rycal wrote:

We arent perfect wink however the partnership with Vodafone and the upgrades which are currently happening on current 3G masts means we will see a big improvement in coverage.

Are you Ronan in disguise!!! LOL  wink

Message 23 of 70

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Rycal wrote:

Are you Ronan in disguise!!! LOL  wink

Maybe wink

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Message 24 of 70

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Maybe that's why the comment quoted didn't include the bonus scheme for the execs open_mouth tongue

Good call gillsfankev slight_smile
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 25 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable
Think I'm late to this party !

I would have thought one of the staff might have made a brief statement.

It's awful in this economic climate when people lose their livelihood !

I was once made redundant when the office I was working I'm was moved to beyond my travelling distance and after 19 years of service I just became a payroll number. Heck they even paid my redundancy to the wrong person. We had two Lee's in the office. Me on 19 years and the other on 2 years. Imagine my delight when the lower amount hit my bank account.

Thankfully I was re employed before I actually left that job.

Makes me wonder if this is why all the extra training is going into Live Chat.
Message 26 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Think I'm late to this party !

No....the party is over here >>>> http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-topic/Wanty-s-New-Place/td-p/247993/page/52

Message 27 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable
It has gone quiet about this training, we were supposed to be told how it was getting on & being made properly
Message 28 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yup.
Message 29 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable
I doubt it's happening at all
Message 30 of 70