cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 network and support

Anonymous
Not applicable

this will be my only post here i'm afraid.

for the last 10 months i have been experiencing severe problems with the network coverage and have been unable to make or recieve calls a lot of the time.

i have made countless calls to so called customer services .

this is a business phone not a personnal one.

the network is pathetic and the customer services useless.

i have lost thousands of pounds in work and also lost customers because i was uncontactable.

customer services told me on several occasions my handset was at fault and i have spent a lot of money replacing them through insurance to remain with the same problem.

they offer no goodwill gestures to apologise for the poor network and poor advice .

other than to listen to what you say and tell you they have made a note on your account you get no help.

i cannot take this poor service anymore and will be buying myself out of this contract today.

why i have to buy myself out of a contract that is basically not fit for purpose i guess is just salt in the wound.

for the first 12 months the phone was fine but now it is useless in many areas not just the one i live and work.

my wife has an 02 phone and hers has worked fine so i don't understand why mine has been so bad.

i am sick of beating my head against a wall they call customer services.

this is a very poor way to run a business 

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perksie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
You wouldn't think so, but obviously O2 think I am asking for the earth and all I wanted was to upgrade my phone and take out another 2 year contract!

Did you read my earlier suggestion in post 10?

Yes I did thank you and i will look into both options.  I have made a note of the links you gave, but I have also noticed that you have now removed the post - has O2 asked you to do that!

Message 21 of 26

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

No but they would have done, we have to be careful about posting external links.

I can post them again if you need them.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 22 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
No, thank you I have copied them to my desktop. I bet they especially don't like external links advising people to go to legal. 🙂
Message 23 of 26

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Let us know how you get on.

O2 don't mind what we post really, it's just the links that can be a problem.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 24 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

they offered me a fast track upgrade.

why would i upgrade on a network that was not sorting my problems out?

why would i want another 2 years of this rubbish?

yes i was offered a boost box but only after 10 months of complaining and lost work.

£150 for the boost box.. i used the boost box money to buy myself out and move to a decent provider.

they are the worst provider i have ever been with in the 20 years i have had mobile phones.

i know there was an issue with the hardware as my wife could use o2 next to me.

i rang customer services many times and explained this.

10 months of issues is just daft.. on a business contract it is pathetic..

i bought the phone from o2 directly there has been no 3rd parties involved in my contract.

i rang o2 nothing was done.

£1000's of lost work they offer nothing not even £10 off my bill. 

Message 25 of 26

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93998 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

I would have done the same in your situation. Hope all goes well with the new provider.

Message 26 of 26