cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 improve....

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 improve so much recently!! On the network checker website it does say I shoul get 4G but my plan plan was 3G. I was getting quite poor reception at home and I never use to get 3G (thanks God I have a WiFi). Today I receive a text that I will get my plan upgraded to 4G free of charge. Since that I get 4G at my flat where I use to get GPRS signal!! Great improvement from the weakest reception to the strongest!! And it was free as well!! Amazing! My girlfriend who live with me she is still with different provider. One that recently link two networks together and now in our flat I get 4G and she is getting 'no service'!! Thank you o2 and carry on with great work like that!! slight_smile
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @Anonymous and welcome to the O2 Community!

Glad to hear you're enjoying your O2 experience, and that the boost to 4G improved your signal!

Maybe your girlfriend will make the switch once her contract ends?

Message 2 of 6

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
It's great when you get good service. O2 are still the only network who allow certain services other networks charge for, free.
For example, currently trying to change a data package with voda from standard to blackberry, no problem, but we're going to charge 5 a month extra for the privilege.
Message 3 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's great news for you and still frustrating times for your girlfriend

wink

Maybe she should move to the O2 network if and when she's out of contract !

Enjoy your 4G speeds. I know I do. wink
Message 5 of 6

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

It's always nice to see a positive post Bouncy

maybe get an O2 SIM for your GF wink

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 6 of 6