cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network fault for 5 weeks! O2 refusing to fixit!!

grapevinetim
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Help!! O2 is just not interested in repairing a fault! I have tried everything but just can't get ant sense. I have spent hours reporting problems on the phone apps and web chats all to no avail! Seem they are just not going to bother! For 5 weeks now I have been having dreadful signal at my home address which was previously ok. Phone works fine in all other locations. Seems O2 want to spend time justifying why they won't repair the problem- they won't give any information and iit is impossible to escalate the issue they will not give the CEO contact email or phone numbers- clearly they don't want anyone to know just how dreadful the network has become! I can only conclude that as parts of the network become faulty they won't be repaired either! In fact they may as well switch it all off now! Why would anyone want to use O2 ever?? 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

All the best mate. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions